Thursday 22 June 2023

 

 

THURSDAY TREAT.

 

Today being Thursday is Market Day,

So i'm off to pay an early call.

See if any old friends will be there,

If so greet them one and all.

 

The sun is shinning wonderfully,

So will go before it gets too hot.

Perhaps have a cake and a coffee.

Thought to myself "Why Not?"

 

I do have  to do some chores later,

Another reason for going out early.

Having already fed my stray cats.

I deserve a treat surely.

 

What will you dear friends be doing?

Relaaxing or perhaps many jobs to do.

Whatever you will be up to,

I will be thinking of you.

 

HAPPY THURSDAY:

YVONNE.:22/06/2023:,

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Yay on an outing. Definitely have that cake and coffee:)
    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, mission accomplished, most enjoyable.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. I hope you got your cake and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex loely to hear from you, yes I did get my cake and coffee.
      Most refreshing. Hope you're well and happy.
      Yvonne.:

      Delete
  3. I'm glad that you had that coffee and cake, Yvonne! I went shopping at the grocery store yesterday too. It was a "big shop" day for me, meaning I had to get a lot of things ~ a bit of an ordeal because our store is gigantic. Your markets are far more charming and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,I do enjoy the market, it's good to go there again.
      Thanks for the visit.
      Yvonne.

      Delete
  4. Mmm cake! We actually celebrated a friend’s birthday and had chocolate cake. Hope you found some treats at your markets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Joanne had a smashing time but it was very hot.
      Hope all is well with you.
      Yvonne.

      Delete